Sunday 20 October 2013

Seafood Paradise - Sydney Fish Market

Sydney Fish Market is the world's third largest seafood market. They have indoor seating and an outdoor promenade for visitors. Beside my hometown Sandakan (Sabah), Sydney fish market is the second seafood paradise for me! I don't ready eat raw seafood, but I tried the Scampi and Oyster. Scampi still taste good to me, I can eat one in once. I not really like the Oyster's taste. (Boy friend gonna kill me because he love it very much) =X I love their cooked Oyster + Bacon, Prawn, Grilled Abalone, and Fish and Chip! My boy friend loves Oyster and Scampi a lot! He can eat more than 5 Oysters in once. =D Visitors can purchase seafood for cooking purpose or dine in over there. Sydney Fish Market is a tourist spot and it is always crowded with both local visitors and tourist. I love to go this place because Food make me HAPPY! =D


Visitor can choose any Seafood as their set meal



 Prawn and Oyster set meal



 Boy Friend's favourite! 

 Scampi

 Our Seafood Brunch 



 View from Fish Market facing to Anzac Bridge

Nice view at outdoor dine in tables


All photos taken with a Canon EOSM + 18-55mm lens. *unedited photos

No comments:

Post a Comment