Tuesday 22 October 2013

New South Wales, Sydney

Two months ago I spent my Semester Break at Sydney. It was my second time to visit this wonderful city in Australia and also my second time travel alone oversea to this country. Sydney is very beautiful, with lots of golden beaches, blue skies, historical buildings, friendly birds over the park. The very first time of Winter in my life time which is around 15-20°C(day time) and 8-14°C(night time). It was freaking cold at the night time! =D Here was the photos taken by myself at City. We had the relaxing sight seeing with my boy friend at the second day of my holiday at Sydney.  

 the oldest public parkland in Australia - Hyde Park

Anzac War Memorial - Hyde Park

 a late nineteenth-century building in Sydney - Queen Victoria Building (QVB)

wonderful combination of Blue Sky and Buildings

reflection of Sydney Tower and Sacred Ibis(bird) in the Park

couple enjoying the clean and Beautiful Park




All photos taken with a Canon EOS M + 18-55mm lens. *unedited photos


No comments:

Post a Comment