Sunday 20 October 2013

Boy Friend's Favourite - Gundam

I have no idea what is it all about this. Just accompany my boy friend to go this Show at Sydney Convention Centre in Darling Harbour on August 10.  Sydney Manga and Anime Show 2013, now in its seventh year, Sydney's leading Japanese popular culture convention is gearing up for its biggest year yet, promising another packed day of cosplay, workshops, games and guest panels. The purpose to go this Show is to accompany my boy friend, he want to buy Gundam (for me, is just the adult robot which need the complicated skill to built) =S Anyway, I still enjoy to go this Annual Festival with my boy friend. It cost us $35 per pax to enter this show. $35 is around Rm 100++ T.T  Boy friend said it is worth to pay it. =O
                                                                                                                                                                    
    












Here is the photos of the Show. Boy friend bought 2 Gundam at that day. 

Here is my boy friend's Gundam Collection at home. He is really a Gundam MAD! 










All photos taken with a Canon EOSM + 18-55mm lens. *unedited photos

No comments:

Post a Comment