Saturday 19 October 2013

My personal photographer.

Never feel embarrassing or awkward when facing your boy friend in photo shooting section. He is always the good photographer for you when outing or travel around. My boy friend get his Canon 550D 2 years ago, he rarely take photos of me because we are having long distance relationship. But once we meet or travel around, he will bring his camera and I will use my Lomography camera. He is not a professional photographer but he did very well of taking landscape photos. (Sydney always have Awesome landscape) Sometimes he shoot some portrait of me as well. =D (I'm not professional model just the nature side of me) :p

 Darling Harbour at Sydney City
 I dono why, just feel like taking photo with this post office :p
 Actually this photo is the fail 1 but I like it very much. 
 Ignore the rubbish on floor :p
Feel like join the kids to the Merry go round! 
 Holding my favourite Lomography camera - LCW

 Just like stepping on the Ice cube when you go to Beach in the Winter =D


Having Ice Cream in Winter is really COLD!! :p 
This is my favourite photo of the trip. =)


His turn to be my model. =D

Here is my personal photographer =D
Thanks Boy Friend for the photos.
Thanks for understanding that I'm not professional model for you to shoot. 
I'm always trying to be nature pose in the photo kay... =D





All photos taken with Canon 550D and Canon EOS-M. *unedited photos

No comments:

Post a Comment