Sunday 20 October 2013

Ladies Heaven - Bangkok

End of May I went to Bangkok with 3 of my friends. 4 days 3 nights is all about SHOPPING SHOPPING and SHOPPING! Cheap fashion and delicious food at Bangkok. Especially Mango Sticky Rice and Pork Sausage with Bacon  is my favourite food! For those who love spicy food, Bangkok is a Food Paradise for you. I bought more than 10 clothing, heels and bags in this trip. I definitely will go Bangkok again in coming months! 


Hawker at the roadside

 Mc Donald that serve Pork Burger

 One of the famous public transport in Bangkok - Dut Dut

Multiple Exposure photos taken by me

On the way to shopping mall

 Me and my shopping mate

Busy road at Bangkok

 Self-shot by us (Charice and me)

 Our shopping bag is Full!

A must photo for me when travel


Others shopping mates (Kelly, Carmelia, Charice and me)




All photos taken with Lomography camera LC-Wide loaded with UXi Super 200 *unedited

No comments:

Post a Comment